The Human Biology interdisciplary program allows for transfer credits in a student's course of study. All transfer students should meet with Lia Cacciari (email@example.com) to review your coursework.
Transfer Unit Restrictions per major requirement
All coursework, unless otherwise specificied, requires a syllabus and transcript to be submitted to HumBio's student services for review.
- HumBio Core: this requirement is generally not transferable.
- Statistics: parallel courses to the HumBio approved statistics courses are allowed.
- Breadth: 10 units of transferable quarter units are allowed (syllabus not required).
- Depth: 1-2 courses, up to 6 transferrable quarter units are allowed.
- Upper Division: transfer units are not allowed.
- Capstone: transfer units are not allowed.
Any transfer credits accepted by Human BIology must be on the Stanford record, requested throught the Registrar's Office. Please review the additional Transfer Credit Policy from the Registrar's Office.